I Like You…
1. I am in love with the furniture shop called TRUCK, and thanks to their catalog I can actually imagine owning some of it. Everything is so gorgeously photographed, and it makes me wish I lived inside their studio.
2. Caroline Swift has a beautifully delicate way of creating items for your home. I am not sure any of her pieces should ever actually be used, but oh to decorate with them would be perfection.
3. Anna Larsson Design just opened her own online shop in May, and we can all rejoice! Now you can purchase her lovely posters (some limited editions), postcards, and kitchen towels whenever you like.
4. I am such a sucker for a shop like harrop & penny. There is just something about a beautifully photographed general shop that gives me goosebumps, and makes me happily envious. I don't think I'll ever get tired of sighing over every item.
1. I came across Fideli Sundqvist work on a blog called Strictly Paper, and just fell in love. How adorable is she, and how awesome is her work? I spent a lot of time reading about her, and you should too. Check out her blog here, and her shop (which includes her own children's book…sigh).
2. Bartsch is a decorative painting studio, and has one fun and lovable wallpaper collection. And though their collection is focused on children – I think their lovely designs could appeal to many walls, adult or children. Check out what their booth looked like for Playtime Paris 2012.
3. I've had this piece created by Jihyun David saved for quite a while now, but hadn't had a chance to share it. Basically it is a set in which each piece has its own oral knowledge about how to keep fruit and vegetables outside of the fridge from going bad. It is presented in a fantastic way.
4. I am sure everyone is familiar with the wood work over at KIYATA, but I really enjoy visiting this little piece of imagination online. Just spend sometime in their Works section, and you'll know what I mean.