Dutch Design Week 2014
The most import design event in the Netherlands is happening :
The Dutch Design Week 2014 will be happening in Eindhoven city, throughout the city there are design locations, also known as expo galleries. Just a break down of this iconic event: There will be 3 design areas, 80 locations, 400 events, countless exhibitions, workshops, seminars, food and parties.
Sounds like a design enthusiast’s dream.. unfortunately we can’t attend this year but..
1. Poselein+ – A new take on old materials and techniques.
2. REM40 Expo – remembering fashion from the 40s.
3. Union11– “internationally attractive” – a group of young designers exhibiting their works as a group.
4. Pinkie Patisserie “The Bustle” – “flavours that explode in your mouth” we’re sold, we’ll be there.
5. Het Tafelbureau– Between reality and fantasy exhibition
6. Algaemy – Crafting our future food (shockingly about textiles and not food)
First Image Credit: Rene Mesman ; all other images from respective Dutch Design week links for each exhibition.